Sunday, January 1, 2012

The First Sketchdump of the Year!

Haw haw haw She said dump *snickers*

As promised I've scanned in a bunch of stuff to compile for a New Year's post!

The first sketch is something specifically for the new year, and the second is a sketchdump I've been piecing together (mainly sketches and doodles from work and such as I hardly had any time recently to do much outside of my full time job and thumbs for the Adeline book).

In any case, I hope you guys enjoy them! As always I'm open for commissions if any of ya got some cash burning a hole in your pocket :D

And Happy New Year officially! *HUGSALLAROUND*

Some Fembot's been dipping into the moonshine, poor Adeline...
Photobucket

And here's the first dump of the year (*still snickers*)
I'm hoping to get some more doodles done as soon as possible, especially if I get that job at Tax again this year and have the notepads in front of me again :B
Photobucket

No comments: