Saturday, January 28, 2012

Precious Marker Fumes...

So what little I had in commissions are actually out the door. Well just the one anyway, but I haven't posted some of them here until now. So I'm seriously open to have anything done now, but I'd prefer to get more commissions in if anyone wants to help me out a bit, gotta put that money into my bills.
Until that day comes I might go ahead and continue to do a bunch of cards with the intention of selling them, maybe even doing more of the Utena cards so I can make it an entire set.
Anyway, here are some things I finished recently (I noticed that this is the third blog post this week! I go twenty some odd days of busy busy and then BAM! Artwork!)

First off, a commissioned sketchcard for my bud Zoé of her character Isabelle Ta Kae:
Photobucket

Next, a two-part sketchcard commish for Claire of her characters!
Photobucket

And lastly a commissioned illustration piece for Jay of the 11th Doctor Matt Smith in an alternate costume he gave me the specs for.
Photobucket

Well, hopefully everyone is enjoying their weekend, I sure am! Just had a blast last night staying in and watching films and eating dinner with the bf :D :D Good times!

No comments: