Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back into the Groove (Art and Work wise)

I started my first day of work since coming back from New York today. And it was great! I never lost a beat and it was as if I never left! What clinched it for me was a customer saying to me in the Drive Thru that I had the best customer service she had ever seen! And being in Las Vegas I take that to heart. For a city dominated on hospitality services to be able to stand out makes me feel special. It really does make me feel good to hear that, and not only once but twice in the same day! I'll pat myself on the back now...
And about the art. A few days into returning to Vegas I actually had the inspiration and willingness to get a few pieces done. Posted below for whoever hasn't seen them on my Deviantart Gallery. And I fought to create a logo for myself as well. I'm not too sure how well I pulled it off, but I'm at a loss when it comes to creating anything for my personal use.
Anyway the illustrations are a mix of traditional and digital art, the figures having been rendered with my trusty Prismacolor markers. Anyway enjoy!

Italian Spiderman (seriously look it up on Youtube)
Photobucket

The Great Machine (aka Mitchell Hundred) from the comic Ex Machina
Photobucket

And a logo...
Photobucket

No comments: