Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One More Before You Bust a Gut...

Thought I'd get some more stuff up before a weekend of gluttony initiates! I've been meaning to post a Loki doodle I did for my sister Nicole. So there's that, and there's some sketches I did in my travel moleskine...

Also, I'm going to be pretty tight financially for awhile until my checks start to balance out (since they're all the size of my rent exactly). So I'll be taking on commissions if anyone is interested and I'll be coming up with some sketchcard sets to sell off as well.

Here's a scan of all the Grimm cards together! Just thought they looked pretty badass...
Photobucket

For the life of me I can't remember what I've posted! I'm just too lazy to double back and check :B But I can't wait to get a chance to finish this! Sariel loves her metal pussy *snerk*
Photobucket

And a Loki I doodled...
Photobucket

And lastly, some sketches of characters I haven't drawn in awhile. I'm totally bringing the half-robot boy back...
Photobucket

Let me know what you guys think! And have fun stuffing your faces tomorrow! I'm gonna see some horses!! :D

1 comment:

Claire said...

...that Loki is somehow going to give me nightmares...

...IN ALL THE BEST WAYS. <3