Thursday, July 2, 2009

Precious Programs and some Art!

Whoever actually reads anything I post will remember that right before finals week at AILV all of my Adobe Creative Suite programs went MIA, well that and it gave me the giant middle finger. Well my friend Brian managed to get them back thanks in no part to Adobe, whose costumer support seriously lacks any kind of real help. Not to mention it's really hard to take someone in tech support located in India seriously when they tell me their names are Joanne, Billy, and Scott. I hate you all for keeping me on hold for almost two hours not even giving me any help! *fumes*
Anyway, programs are back and I owe him a logo now that I have my precious InDesign and Illustrator CS3 programs back.

And now some artwork.
Since I got to New York I've been doing a bunch of stuff for my friend April who has spoiled me to no end since I got here. She's an awesome friend and a great writer, so I'm happy to be with good company. So some of the following pieces are from a Kaldor City fic she's been working on. I'm also throwing the progress on the Klaus Nomi portrait I've been working on. I did color a few of the scenes with markers, I might scan them or wait until I have my tablet back to color them digitally.

In the meantime enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Klaus Nomi WIP 2
Photobucket

No comments: